Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anime North 2012!

Wow, I haven't posted in the longest time! D; Preparations for Anime North have kept me really busy this past month :'D The photos below are taken from various sources since I forgot my dslr at home.

My friends and I cosplayed Madoka Magica on Friday! I initially didn't want to cosplay Madoka at all, but having a full cosplay group was nice. C: We spent most of Friday just waiting in line to pick up our badges from the registration table. :S It used to only take us 5 minutes to get our badges but with the attendance cap this year, it took us around 2.5 hours... D;



Kill all the witches so I get all the bitchessss
Waiting in line for badges is suffering...so we spent our time derping and posing for photos. xD I made bling to cosplay Ante Up! Madoka. ‎(●´◡`●)
I think I had the most fun on Friday even though I didn't even get to go inside the con!


On Saturday, my friend and I cosplayed Marchen and Elise from Sound Horizon's 7th album. If you haven't listened to Sound Horizon before, please do! THEY'RE AMAZING. A lot of time and money went into making this cosplay, so I hope it was worth it. ;___; It's hard to see from the photo, but around $120 worth of trim and lace is on the dress. LOL ugh, this dress was really heavy and warm so I decided not to wear it again on Sunday. :'D


I did a quick shoot at the con. :> Can't wait to have an actual shoot for this cosplay! 
Can't wait for Anime North 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Your cosplay are soo adorable! I love it!! You look amazing!! I can't wait to see more of your cosplay in the future!! by the way, would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know :D

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete